Color your life

Friday, February 20, 2015

(C) Lynn Shim's Instagram



These days I've been learning to "color" my life. From the coast to the hills, I've been able to explore different places and activities to brighten up my life. Although exhausted from work (oh yeah, I finally got a permanent job after college, how funny it seems looking back at all the anxiousness!) I find that making the extra effort to wake up early in the morning and go on a walk or explore the ocean has really boosted my mental and physical health. 

Before, I was bummed out that I had never experienced the excercise "high," as they would call it, after a good work out. Now, I've noticed that an hour walk will significantly heighten my awareness and energy throughout the day; morning activities have become addictive. 

Perhaps now I'm just more open to the possibility than before. 

I hope I can color my life even more through the coming days. 

For now, I plan to revamp this blog and make it come back to life so that I can document this wild ride called life. 


- Lynn

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground