Silly Mistakes

Sunday, November 13, 2022

 Just finished my week 11 course in research methodology for my Ph.D program. 

And I'm frustrated but humbled. How did I completely forget about the 5 year research/ reference rule for proposals. 

On the other hand, I think I tried avoiding that fact in the back of my mind just so I could turn it in. 


What's truly sad is I find this research so fascinating. I want to really dive in and read. But I'm just so burnt out and craving for relaxation that my mind does not want to do any of this during my free time because all it wants to do is mindlessly scroll tik tok and play candy crush. 

I was worried about quitting my job in January because of the lack of financial stability and uncertainty of whether I pass my LMFT exam. But right now I'm realizing more that I truly need a break. I'm too exhausted. I want to do well in this field. Not dread having to turn in a paper every week. 

Frustrated. Sad. and Relieved. 


Funny how I can feel all of that in one go. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground